Having a restaurant consultant can be the best move you make in these difficult times, as we go through temporary and permanent adjustments.
Our team understands that our livelihood is at risk during this COVID-19 pandemic. We must find better ways to innovate and adapt our businesses to what is essential in the dining industry.
Most, if not all, restaurants have had to close their doors to the public, leaving them with two options: closing their restaurants until this pandemic is resolved, or using the alternative food delivery option. The very heart of our industry has been threatened. Let’s stay the course of progress and positivity to help one another reinstate confidence with our customers. Take advantage of our free consultation as you take all necessary measures to safeguard your staff, while ensuring that your food safety requirements are met.
Some preventative measures SCS suggest you must consider during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Employees have been tested
- Do not encourage costumers to use take-out ware (such as disposable utensils, napkins and condiments to minimize contamination)
- ServSafe and HACCP implementation re-training in English and Spanish (to create credibility of the restaurant to the public eye, ensure that environmental cleaning and disinfection procedures are followed consistently and correctly)
- Take away risks from custumer to wait staff (by adding a new and revised busser program and in addition, giving higher levels of cleaning and disinfecting of the dining areas)
- Limit how contaminants enter the facilities (single point of contact in receiving/how product enters the building)
- Stay informed on CDC, federal, state, and/or local government changes (look for continuous updates)
Here at Sustainable Culinary Solutions, we are engaged and aware of your current needs of delivering higher service. During these trying times, we prioritize and take pride in delivering positive results.