Our spices and rubs are perfectly crafted by an award winning chef. From the right amount of salt, fragrant herbs and a variety of chiles, our spices and rubs inspire the art of cooking with complex flavor profiles. We hand blend with the freshest ingredients so that dishes are more impactful when cooking.
“The Purpose of Seasoning is to Flavor without Camouflaging”
Why buy our spices online?
- Spices have a short shelf life, most spices last approximately six months. How long have the grocery store spices been sitting on the shelf before you purchased, making them of dry stale flavor.
- Most spices purchased are pretty boring, lack substance and flavor. Our spice line has been tested in restaurants and catered events with much satisfaction from chefs and guests.
- Our spices are very versatile, you can use them on a variety of proteins to sauteed vegetable dishes or even add them to sauces or aiolis. Uncover the culture and traditional uses of a spice, all while creating the perfect recipe to use them in.
Meat Smoking Guide
Poultry & Pork Brine Recipe
Poultry & Pork Brine
- 1 gallon Water
- 1 cup Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup (plus 2 tbsp) Honey
- 12 Bay Leaves
- 1/2 cup Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Black Peppercorns
- 1/2 oz Rosemary Sprigs
- 1/2 oz Thyme Sprigs
- 2 oz Italian Parsley Sprigs
- 1 Zest & Juice of 1 Lemon
- Bring ½ gallon water, salt and honey to a boil,then add the rest of the ingredients except for the herbs.
- Let cool and then add the fresh herbs.
- To use, place protein in the brine, cover, and refrigerate two hours forskinless breasts, 4 hours for bone-in pieces, and 4 hours to overnight forwhole chickens.
- Drain and pat thechicken dry before cooking.
- One gallon of brineis enough for 6 pounds of whole chicken or bone-in chicken pieces, and up to 10pounds of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
Our Spice Blends
©2020 Sustainable Culinary Solutions. All Rights Reserved.